Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cold day

It has been a very cold day here. It was -1 degree F. this morning. I was not going to go anywhere in the cold so I decided to clean up part of my extra room.

I did do some stitching and started drawing a design I want to use if it works out. I have ask my daughters advise and she has helped me fine tune it. I may post it tomorrow.

We are expecting another record cold night tonight. But maybe by next Wed. it might be near 30 degrees F.

I am sure looking forward to spring this year.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on the shop hop quilt. Did you notice that she used 16 blocks? I didn't realize it til after I posted the picture. Have you started your blocks yet? I haven't.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.