Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cross Stitch Wall Hanging is all Complete

I have my cross stitch all pieced and layered and pinned ready for quilting. I have not hand quilted in too many years to remember. But I am going to do it.


It is all finished and hanging on my wall. I used a curtain rod and curtain ring clips to hang it. I saw that idea on a blog but I do not remember who's blog sorry. I think it will hang well and can be taken down easily if I want to change it in the future. The color is a little off in this picture.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...that was quick...it looks really nice. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you got it finished, it came out great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wall hanging! Really special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.