Monday, June 8, 2009

Flowers

Here are some more of the flowers blooming in my flower beds. I really love spring when everything starts to bloom. The first picture is of my Circle Flowers. At least that is what I was told they were called. The second one is my Miniature Rose, I do not know it's name. Third is of my smaller Poppy plant. Forth is my White Poppy. The Poppies came in a pot marked Assorted Poppies. I once had a watermelon colored one on the same plant as the white ones this year.




2 comments:

  1. The white poppies are so pretty! I really need to get some more colors. I do have one orange one to move when it's done. It's too close to the forsythia and it's getting choked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love seeing all the colours in your garden Tudy. The photos from the baby shower are great and those gifts you made are too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.