Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stitching and Tatted Earrings

This is my Gail Pan BOM for July. I love this BOM. I still need to put the sashing on it.

This is one of my first attempts at tatting earrings and using beads as well. I have made 4 pair with different types of thread to see how they work out. I am okay with the results. The first pair was thread I had on a shuttle and I am not sure of the weight. It was the second pair I made.

This pair is #30 weight and was the last pair I made.

This was my first try and I learned from a mistake I made. It is the same thread as the first picture.

This pair is made from tatting thread that my mom gave me many years ago. She crocheted hanky edges with it. I have many colors to chose from if I want to use it.

3 comments:

  1. The earrings are all so pretty! And your Gail Pan block looks great! Mine's about half done. I should finish it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those earrings....I like the size that is a dime size...very sweet! They all look great though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.