Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tatting Projects

These are 2 tatted wreaths I did this morning. I think they came out very nice but are a lot smaller than I thought they would be. I used a #10 crochet cotton for the wreath.

This border of tatting is also #10 crochet cotton. I was just trying to see if I could do a edging and make it even. I think it came out okay but I need more practice. I like it on this hand towel. It was not an easy task to sew it on so none of my stitches showed on the wrong side.



4 comments:

  1. How sweet! Those earring are perfect for the holidays! Do you tat often!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what wonderful tatting..........I only know one lady and she is a friend of the family that does tatting........hopefully it is not a dying craft.........and love your flower shots in an earlier post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tatted items. I learned a long time ago how to do that but never stuck with it. I still have my shuttle but have no idea how to use it anymore. I admire your beautiful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable little wreaths! Those would be fun to put on Christmas cards. Looks like you didn't get rusty at tatting either. Though I have to admit I feel pretty rusty, especially now, after looking at all these blogs by expert tatters. . . oh well, I have learned so much from the blogs too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.