Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Birdbath and Anniversary Gift Finished

This afternoon the Sparrows and Wrens were really busy in my birdbath. There are only a few in these pictures but at one time there were at least a dozen in it. By the time I got the camera most of them were gone. Hubby filled it to the top about 2 hours before these pictures were taken. They love my birdbaths.


This is a anniversary gift I made for some friends of ours. I worked on the stitching a long time ago and did not know what I was going to do with it but it fits them well. There is a glare on this picture which I did not notice till I posted it. It is from the light coming through the window. Sorry it is not clearer.

5 comments:

  1. You have such a pretty yard! I love to see pictures of it! Great anniversary present! I am sure they will love it and I LOVE those bookmarks in your previous post! Where is the craft show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute...I have never actually seen bird's bathing in a bird bath! LOL! I just thought they were decorative items, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice thing to be able to watch those birds....they seem to know when your getting the camera little darlings...lani

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures of the birds taking a bath. Do you know what causes them to use the bird bath? I have several feeders and houses but not a bath yet. I would like to get one but want to make sure they get to take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.