Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tatting Finishes and Humming Bird

Here are 7 pair of earrings that I have packaged for sale. I am getting ready for a craft show in Oct. The picture is blurry because of the plastic bags. The pair in the middle are white butterflies but they do not show up very well. Next time I will take the picture before I bag them up.

Here are 7 Bookmarks I finished too. The top 4 are on large paperclips. I have only made 1 with a flower but plan to do more.

This is the Humming bird visiting my Trumpet vine. He is just to the right of the blooms. The picture was taken this morning through the window. The sun was bright and it made the angle of the picture blur a little.

2 comments:

  1. You have packaged up your earrings so nicely! How cool that you got a shot of a hummingbird!
    I just saw a hummingbird at my feeder today for the FIRST TIME since I've had it back in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tudy, You have such a sweet blog. Your tatting is very pretty! I have only known one other tatter, and that's my Mom, really my MIL. (when you've been married 33 years, that mother-in-law thing can get dropped!) Thank you for sharing with your blog, I've added you to my google reader subscription.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.