Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Quilt Blog Hop


These are the blogs for the Cross Country Christmas Quilt Designer's Blog Hop.

Nov 9 - Gudrun of GE Designs ....I will be starting us off, I am a MN transplant from Iceland
Nov 10 -
Sandy from Pieces of My Heart is from Iowa (born and raised in MN though!!)
Nov 11 -
Terry of Atkinson Designs is a Minnesota girl
Nov 12 -
Pat Sloan is a Virginia native
Nov 13 -
Heather of Anka's Treasures is another Minnesota chick
Nov 14 -
Pam from Pam Kitty Morning is a California girl
Nov 15 -
Kari of New Leaf Stitches is from Minnesota
Nov 16 -
Terri from Whimsicals is well centered in Indiana
Nov 17 -
Sherri of This and That is one of the first MN designer I got to know
Nov 18 -
Carrie from Miss Rosie's Quilt Company is in Arizona
Nov 19 -
Roseann from Rosebud's Cottage is from Minnesota
Nov 20 -
Linda is from New Jersey and she is our anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.