Thursday, August 19, 2010

Butterfly and Crafts

This butterfly visited my Butterfly Bush today. I took the picture from inside my livingroom. Click the picture for a larger view.

Tatted bookmarks for my show and a friend.

I found this yarn at a yard sale and had to have it. It is pretty soft so I made a scarf with it. No pattern just crocheted it up and added a border on each end.

Close up of the end.

My crocheted cone ornaments are finished for the craft show. This picture is not my best because of the light. The red reflected the light a lot.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty scarf! Such bright and cheerful colors! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in the yarn you used for your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarf reminds me of rainbow icecream, Tudy. Love all the colours of your bookmarks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely things , specially the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty scarf. I have a tatted dresser scarf that one of my husband's great aunts mand. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tatted bookmarks and I think they are very unique. You are very clever to tatt and I doubt very much if I would have the patience to do it. Very nice scarf too :) Lots of goodies and you have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.