Sunday, August 8, 2010

Craft Show Items and Butterfly

These are German Floded Stars ornaments. The dark spots on them is glitter. I brushed them with glitter glue rather than dipping them in wax and sprinkleing them with glitter. I like the way they look.

This is a closer look at how they are made. I have made them for a long time and can do them without hardly thinking about it. They are made from long strips of paper.

Christmas hair clips for the show.

There is a yellow and black butterfly on the purple flower. I took this from in the house. Click on the picture for a better view.

4 comments:

  1. I still have some of those stars that I put on my tree every year! Great picture of the Swallowtail! They really like the butterfly bushes! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stars are so pretty. I am sure they would make wonderful Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall is going to look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stars. I have one that I made in school that hangs on our tree every year. What craft show are you going to?
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.