New batch of ornaments. These are felt with a little padding in the center. I added the buttons and then the stitching of Lazy Daisy's between each button. I then blanket stitched them together and made a loop for hanging.
Here is the whole group together.
I have been tatting these for a little while but today I added the tails and got them on the cards for the show. I hope to make a few more before Oct.
This is a better picture of the butterfly from my last post. It has been spending a lot of time on this flower. I also had a mostly black butterfly here today but it was too fast for me to get a picture of it. Maybe next time it shows up.