Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Robins and Stuff

We had another bad storm on Sat. night. On Sunday morning early Hubby went out to clean up all the small tree limbs that had been blown down. Under my Trumpet Vine which is very big he found 2 baby Robins in the grass. They were still alive but must have been blown out of the nest. He put them back with the other 2 that were still in the nest. Here is baby one.

This is baby #2.

This is the nest in the middle of the vine.

Another flower is starting to bloom.

I was given this wooden ladder from a neighbor because he knew I had one hanging in my living room. We have it hung in the hallway. Now I just need to decide how I want to decorate it. I have several thought in mind so it may take me awhile to decide which idea to use. Stay tuned for the finished ladder coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky dad found the robins and knew where to put them back. They were pretty small to be out on their own like that. Love the ladder! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not want severe storms, but wish you could send some of the rain to Texas. We would welcome it anyway we could get it now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.