Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bloom and Ladders

This is the first bloom on my all white Hibiscus.

I re-did the vines on my living room ladder. I bought them for the hall way ladder but decided I would like them in the living room better.

Closer view.
This is the first end of my hall way ladder. It is very hard to get a good picture of a hall way wall. These are the vines that were in my living room on the ladder.

This is the far end of the ladder.

This is the middle. I may move the things on it around before I am satisfied with it completely.

3 comments:

  1. What a clever thing to have and do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ladder looks adorable.....what a great idea. I like leafy vines as a decorative touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky to have a second ladder to hang. And such a good place to hang it! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.