Monday, August 29, 2011

Clouds Plus Much More + PIF

Today was my kind of day. Low to mid 70's and a slight breeze but sunny. We went to our daughter Terry's today and I took these from the van going down.


This was a butterfly on her butterfly bush when we went outside to go see the neighbor's baby goats.

These baby goats are about 3 weeks old. They are twins.

This is Emily holding one of them.

These are hubby's legs with both babies.

This is a different momma with a baby born this week. It is less than 12 inches long. It was sleeping when we were there.

Terry gave me my PIF that I signed up for on her blog. I love the little mat and pincushion. It was wrapped in the fabric under it and tied with white lace. She said since I was there she would just hand it to me.

Now it is my turn to put out a PIF.



It's all very simple really. In the next year (I'm sure it will be much sooner than that) I will make something handmade for each of the first 3 people that signs up for my PIF. Then each of those people will post the PIF on their blog and in turn will send something handmade to three people, and so on.

So who would like to receive a lovely handmade gift? And maybe even a little surprise with it. Just leave a comment on this post and make sure you have your email showing on blogger and I'll be in touch soon! Thanks! I will take just the first 3 that leave a comment and are willing to follow up with a PIF when they get the one I send.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the goodies I made for you! We enjoyed your visit today! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a perfectly beautiful day and what fun to go see those new babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.