Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Lot of Things in this post

I received my OPAM gift from Peg. I got a lovely Wool Pincushion kit, 2 skeins of floss and a key chain strap which I love. Thanks Peg.

This is a close up of the kit.

These are the flowers at Yoder's Bargain Barn in Fredricksburg.


This is the sky on Friday night on the way to supper in Wooster. As you know I love cloud pictures.


Craft building at the Wayne County Fair. Many beautiful hand made items.








These are just a few of the beautiful flowers they had there.



Animal and other pictures to be posted later.

6 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Tudy! I love riding around the area you show....so quiet, pretty and homey. We visited that area a few years ago.

    Looks like a nice fair you visited.

    I'll be watching for pictures of your completed pincushion.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry they were late Tudy, have fun with them...gorgeous flowers and those quilt, stunning, lovely photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures. Nice to get a gift in the mail. That always adds a bright spot to the day!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's going to be a lovely pincushion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures....good times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharring pictures of the Wayne County Fair. That is how I noticed your blog last year. Enjoy all your pictures of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.