Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Oct. Finish and Shopping

This is a gift I won in the OPAM group and Peg sent it to me. It is my first wool project and it was fun. I blanket stitched all the pieces on with floss like it said to do. I love it. Thanks Peg.

On to the shopping, Terry, Emily and I went to Amish Country yesterday in a yucky misty rain but we had a very good time. Three generations can really be fun. The first thing we found was the teal fabric I needed for my bed quilt. After that it was fun shopping. Back to Terry's and she cut out my borders and bindings so I can finish the top to my quilt. Hopefully it will be done very soon. Pictures to follow when the top is finished.

6 comments:

  1. Your little gift you got is cute! Sounds like you had a fun day, even with the weather!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found what you needed to get the quilt finished, and a lovely finish for the beginning of the new month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little bunny is so cute! Have you got your borders sewn on yet? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good day Tudy...and how good does your pin cushion look....glad you liked it....how nice is it to stitch wool....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bunny. Sounds like you had a good day out, shopping for fabric, with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.