Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Quilt Top and a Good Book

Here is a picture of my bed quilt top laid out on my bed.

Here Hubby is trying to hold it up for a better picture. I will get it to Terry this week so she can have it quilted for me. Can't wait to see it all quilted.

This is another good book a different friend gave me to read. I finished it at the doctor's office yesterday before coming home and baking all afternoon. Only 1 more baking and my Christmas baking will all be in the freezer.

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt top looks great on your bed! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt! Hope you'll post a picture when it is all quilted. It's going to be great for those chilly days that are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely quilt and how terrific to have that Christmas baking nearly completed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    You are on the ball...Christmas baking almost done. That's awesome!
    YOur quilt top is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.