Saturday, October 22, 2011

Odds and Ends

I was playing this afternoon and made this mug huger. I do not know what else to call it. It fastens with velcro to itself near the handle. It is sort of a crazy patch. I was also trying some of the fancy stitches on my machine and liked this on the best.

I made these 2 bottle covers with handles last week. I had 2 people who wanted them. This is my design. It makes carrying them a lot easier.

These are the first 3 blocks from sewhappy.me I have 2 to finish that I just traced and there will be 2 more in the next 2 weeks. These are from her sew along banner. I think they are so cute.

4 comments:

  1. Love your covers and stitchery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have some cute projects there. I have a bottle carrier, but not handmade. I love yours more! Hope all is well with you.

    I am struggling with a sore back. I hurt it at work yesterday doing a simple move. Ended up with a lumbar strain/torn ligament. The pain pills are making me sleepy and give me headache.

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Are you going to make the Christmas stitcheries into a banner or a quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been busy, love the fabric you've used for the bottle holders

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.