Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kitty and Spring Bulbs Coming Up

Here is my latest creation. I found this pattern on the internet and had the yarn to make a cute yellow kitty. It was a very quick project done while hubby had his therapy. I made a round pillow this morning to put in it so the stuffing would not come out between the crocheted stitches. I had everything in my stash of craft supplies.

Some of my spring bulbs are coming up through the leaves that did not get cleaned out last fall because of hubby's back/leg problems. I hope they do not get their noses nipped by snow and real cold weather. We could still get some nasty weather through March.






5 comments:

  1. Cute kitty pillow. We have a daffodil that is more than halfway opened. Tomorrow we are to get very unseasonable (for us) temps in the 60's and it is to be sunny, so I guess that daffodil will be in full bloom then! I was worried when our bulbs were poking through before Christmas, but....they seem to have done well. It just means that come April and May, the spring flowering bulbs will already be finished. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cushion is amazing, where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is too darn cute! I love yellow anyway. My bulbs are sprouting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitty is too cute. Makes me want to put out my Easter bunnies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.