I have been trying to decide how I wanted to do this table topper for awhile now. Today I just started squaring up the leaf section and cutting the other fabrics and batting. I only quilted by machine on the white blocks. My machine was giving me a little trouble so I stopped there. I hand stitched the back around to the front for the binding. I am pleased with the way it came out. These blocks were cut out many years ago by Terry and had just never been appliqued down on the white. I have been doing several different colors of leaves but these are my favorite. The dark teal color are in the leaves and so is the binding rust color.
Here is a close up of the leaf.