Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Finished a Project

I finished a project I started about a month or so ago. This project started with these.  I remember my Grandma making this project in the form of a bunch of grapes and adding crocheted leaves.


When I found the pattern on line I decided I wanted to try it.  This is my version of a sunflower that my granddaughter Emily suggested I make.  It is a trivet and is very strong when sewn together on the back and toward the top between each cap.  I am very happy with the way it came out.  I want to thank Terry and Jo for collecting the caps for me.  The crocheting was very easy to follow too.


5 comments:

  1. It looks great! We enjoyed collecting the caps for you! Just let us know if you need more! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, you can make grapes pod and crochet the leaves my mother in law have some made like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful Tudy! And a great idea to re-purpose those caps. The colors you chose are really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.