Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring is Coming and a Doily

My Crocus are trying to bloom but today was very cloudy and they just would not open.  This will be a white with purple veins when it opens.

These are purple.  I did have nice clumps of Crocus but our friendly squirrels Have moved them to a lot of different places.  So I have small clumps now.


This is the last doily I did.  It is a 10 1/2 inch done in lavender.  You can see the pattern better with the plain thread.  I love this pattern very much and it is very easy to follow.




4 comments:

  1. I'll have to look tomorrow to see if I can even find my crocus. I just have one little one in the south flowerbed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty pattern. We've been seeing lots of crocus and snowdrops here, and the miniature daffodils. They'll have wondered why they showed their faces this week, it's been bitterly cold the last couple of day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crocus has been blooming here also. Love you doily. I think i have that pattern. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No crocus here yet, but I am keeping a close eye out for them to pop up at any moment. Your doily is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.