Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Today's Finishes

I finished this lavender pineapple pincushion this morning.  I am happy with the way it turned out even if I had to change the border on it.


This pink doily is about 8 inches across.  It is a very simple pattern to follow.  I am sure it will be a gift sometime.


 Coming home from hubby's VA appointment the sun had just gone behind the clouds and I took this out the side window.


This was the view out the front windshield.  It was a cold but sunny day most of the afternoon.  Spring has to be coming soon.




3 comments:

  1. They both look great! We had about two inches of snow on the ground this morning, but it's all melted away now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pin cushion and the doily is so lovely. We had storms here yesterday that blew in some really cold air and I have been cold all day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty shape. We've got rain, much better than snow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.