Monday, April 1, 2013

Cardinal, Crocus and Crocheting

This is a Cardinal I saw yesterday morning on the trumpet vine outside my living room window.  I think spring has to be near.


My Crocus are spread all over the place thanks to our friendly tree rats (squirrels).  I did have big clumps of them and now I find one here and one there.  But I love them anyway.




This is the crocheting I did today.  It is a Granny Square Pincushion/Sachet.  It measures 2 3/4 inches.  I made it with # 10 crochet cotton and a size 6 steel hook.  I made the back just in the tan color.  Click on it for a better picture.


4 comments:

  1. Your crocus are always so pretty! Love the little pincushion! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pin cushion, I was thinking of making one of these sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am ready for spring to be in full show. Your colorful blooms are looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.