Thursday, April 4, 2013

Crocheting Again

I did a little more crocheting yesterday and today.  I made this votive candle glass cover yesterday.  It is a pattern made up in my head with lots of tearing out and redoing to make it fit around the glass just right.  I will probably spray starch it one day this weekend.  The cream colored doily was not made by me but helps show off the stuff I did do.


I also did this pincushion/sachet yesterday while hubby was having physical therapy, I had started it at home. It is another one in the 3 inch size range.


This is a jar cover/doily I did today while hubby was having his eyes tested at the VA.  Sorry for the blurry picture.


3 comments:

  1. They all look great! I think I might have to have one of those pincushions to add to my collection! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been busy again Tudy. It's nice to have something to work on when you are waiting at appointments. These are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glass cover is so pretty, it was worth persevering

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.