Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lots of Stuff

First here are the flowers blooming at my house today.





 I think the squirrels planted this one behind the well stone that leans against the front of our mobile home. Because I sure didn't.






I was playing and made this small yellow doily into a pincushion.  Last night I crocheted this hexie block and today I made a pincushion out of it too it is about 3 inches across.

 
I put away my humidifier which spends the winter on my bathroom counter next to my bedroom.  This is what I put in it's place.


3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are all so pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Tudy! A very pretty vignette for your room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like spring has definitely come to your little corner of the world. That yellow on the blue looks very effective

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.