Saturday, April 6, 2013

More This and That

Lots of different things in this post.  First are some of my Crocus that the tree rats (squirrels) planted in different places.  I only have 1 or 2 where I planted them.



 This is sunrise this morning just as the sun was coming up.



This is the same sky about 45 minutes later.  Looks stormy but it is just very cold and windy.


This is my Pineapple Right  Side  Up Cake.  I baked the yellow cake as directed using the crushed pineapple juice instead of the water but if needed and some water to make the right amount, I then cooked the crushed pineapple with 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of butter till it thickened.  When the cake was cool I poured the pineapple over it.  It is a very good and easy cake to make.


More crocheting.  A red doily and votive glass cover, a red and white pincushion/sachet and a tan and green pincushion/sachet.


4 comments:

  1. I only had two crocus, and they didn't come up this year. Yours are very pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red doily is just lovely Tudy! And I love your pics of the sun coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy, reminds me i have to make a cake today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crocus a sure sign of Spring. The Sun rise is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.