Monday, April 15, 2013

Projects and Flowers

I finished the counted cross stitch kit I got for winning the drawing on OPAM.  It was suppose to be a book mark but I put it in a clear frame instead.


I made this pocket size tissue cover for a friends birthday.  I think she will like it.  I have never made one before.


Another Pineapple doily is finished in tan.


What is blooming and growing in my yard today.  These Forsythia do not bloom well because we trim them every year so we can walk down our sidewalk.





These Peonies have jumped up by inches every day now.



4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are pretty! My primrose haven't even thought about blooming yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the aster stitching as well as that bautiful doilie. Spring has sprung for you! Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finishes Tudy. And as always your doily is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to see spring is well and truly on it's way. The aster cross stitch looks good in a fram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.