Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Flowers and Playing

Here are the things either new to blooming or more of them blooming. A close up of my Honeysuckle.


Honeysuckle bush, it is very large and smells great.


More Sun Drops.


My Red Rose.  It is a off shoot of a peach rose.  How that happened I am not sure.


My Miniature Pink Rose.  It is about as big as a quarter.  I have had it a long time.


Better picture of my White Clematis.


My first try at crocheting over a rock.  I saw some on the internet and just had to try it.  No pattern, I just made up the design as I went along.  I think it came out pretty good for a first try.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely pics Tudy! I love the crocheted rock...that is on my to do list for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smelled my honeysuckle the other day before I saw it. I need to plant some by the deck one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rock, and your garden must smell gorgeous at the moment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.