Monday, June 3, 2013

What I Am Working On

This will be an on going project for Terry.  She got the kit and does not do Hexies.  I love to do them but this will be a long time in the finishing because there will be 20 flowers and about 176 white hexies to go around them and hook them together.  These are the first 10 flowers.  I need for her to see them and give me the lay-out and then I can start the white ones.  I plan on doing 1/2 at a time and then hooking the halves together.  But I am loving it.



5 comments:

  1. They look wonderful! I can't wait to see them in person! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful. Good luck with the white ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I love the citrusy fabric, so summery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely with the yellow centres, it's going to be a wonderful summery quilt when it's done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.