Friday, August 16, 2013

Sewing and Band

Emily wanted a camo water bottle cover so I had to quilt the fabric I had here to make her one.  I am in love with my quilting foot.


I put a handle of webbing on to carry the bottle.  This was my idea awhile back and I have sold a few of them.  The handle makes it so easy to carry when walking.


Last night we went to our granddaughter Emily's marching band show.  They do this each year before the football season starts.  This is the front of the band.  She plays flute and is in the next picture of the back of the band.  I could not get the whole band in the picture.



They preform their half time show for all of us.  It was really a great show.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys could make it last night! Em loves her water bottle holder. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.