Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Storms Yesterday and Blocks

We went shopping yesterday and it was raining lightly.  The heavy rain was not to come in till late morning or early afternoon.  These pictures were taken at 10:00 AM.  It was raining hard when we got to the store and did not stop till well after we got home.  It was also thundering and lightening a lot. These were taken out the front window of our van.



Five more blocks for hubby's quilt.  Only 5 more to go and I will have the 35 done.  Will lay them out Monday at Terry's.


4 comments:

  1. You've really gotten your blocks put together quickly! It will be fun getting them all laid out! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your daughter put me to shame; I think I have to lost a few crafts lol: I spend so much time working out what to do next I could have made a quilt! Love the colours you have used..looking forwards to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tudy! You are really speeding along on these blocks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been motoring along with this project. You'll have these ready with time to spare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.