Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Sky and Mum

Today is cold and was rainy to start with since this morning we have had a few snow flakes and sleet.  You know I love sky pictures so here are a few and a little of the color on our trees.




Some of the prettier trees.


These are the clouds that gave us the heavy sleet for about 5 minutes.



This is a Mum my brother-in-law and sister-in-law gave us when they were here a few weeks ago.  It was only in full bud when they gave it to us.  Now it is coming into full bloom.  We brought it into the porch tonight because we are expecting a FREEZE tonight.  I am not ready for this cold weather.


1 comment:

  1. Those trees are beautiful! I know the fall colors are late this year. I bet with the colder nights this week, there will be more color by next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.