Friday, June 6, 2014

Cushions

Here are the cushions I covered for Terry.  The chair came from hubby's Aunt Sadie in Florida.  We brought it home when we were down their visiting one year a long time ago.  It sat on my porch for a long time and I never used it so I gave it to Terry.  She ask me if I could cover the miss-matched cushions.  I gladly did it for her.  The fabric was given to me on a bolt and I had passed it on to her a while back.  I think they really brighten up the chair after she painted it yellow.


7 comments:

  1. I really love this. The fabrics are so cheerful...great job Tudy!

    I love the new "summer" look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy smiley colors.. love them :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for covering the cushions for me! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cushions look so very lovely Tudy...you both did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks a very comfortable and inviting place to sit

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks wonderful. I love those old wicker chairs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.