Saturday, November 8, 2014

This and That

I saw this ornament idea and had to try it.  It is not too hard and I like the way it came out.


This is how the sky looked yesterday while the sun was shining.  A real winter sky.



This mornings sunrise.


I was ask to make 2 more bottle covers.  So here they are.


I had to try this new Apple angel cake recipe I found.  This is how it looked when it came out of the oven.


This is what it looks like when it cools.  It is just a can of apple pie filling and an Angel Food cake mix.  Stir together, it will foam up when it is all mixed together, and pour into a greases  9x13 cake pan.  Bake at 350 deg. for 20 to 25 min.  I am serving it with Cool Whip tonight at church.  I will let you know how it comes out once it is cut.


3 comments:

  1. Pretty sunrise! And your apple cake looks good! I made one once like that but it used crushed pineapple instead of the apple pie filling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bottle covers, pretty fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wintery looking sky! How was the cake? It sounds interesting.

    Cute little star too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.