Saturday, December 13, 2014

Last Blocks, Snow lady and Peanut Brittle

Here are the last of the 9-patch blocks for my quilt.  Tomorrow I will be at Terry's to lay it out the way I want the blocks to go together.  I do not have room here at home to do that.


A 2nd sock snow person but this is my Snowlady.  I crocheted the hat and scarf without a pattern.  I love the aqua color I used. It is bright and cheery. 


Hubby helped me get our annual peanut brittle made just now and it sure smells good in here.  It has to cool before it can be broken up into pieces.  


3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to helping you lay out your blocks tomorrow! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing how your blocks go together...that brittle is making me hungry...it has been a while since I made brittle as I lost the recipe I was using...yours looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting the blocks finished. Have fun working out the layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.