My DIL saw a pattern for ear warmers and showed it to me so I decided to make one. Well it came out way to small so I added strings for tying it up and will donate it to the church bazaar in Nov. I am trying out another pattern I found and it looks like it may be a good one. I will let you know later how it comes out. I used my Teddy to model it.
This is the side view to show the flower.
This poor cultivator has it's tall wheels almost covered in snow. Hubby used the snow blower at 10:30 AM and said we had at least 5-6 inches of new snow and it has snowed all day. Some times lightly and some times pretty heavy. I sure wish spring would start coming our way.