Friday, December 4, 2015

A Little of This and That

Here are my other 2 Christmas Cactus.  This is a white one.


This one is a yellow/peach color.


Our first snow the other day.  Not very much and it was gone very soon.


I delivered my Nov. Doll Quilts to the Giving Doll on Wed. and they surprised me with this beautiful vinyl tote bag.  They said I could bring my quilts to them in it.  That was 110 doll quilts so far this year.  I will deliver Dec.'s quilts in Jan because they are close for the holidays next week.


This is a gift pillow I made this morning from the extra star block I had made.  I like the way it came out.


2 comments:

  1. That was a lovely surprise for you. Love the cushion, great way to use the star block

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.