Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Doll Quilts

This is the last of my doll quilts for the Giving Doll for this year.  My personal goal was 10 each month and I just finished the last one for Dec.  That makes 120 for the year 2015.  Sorry the picture is not better but it is very cloudy here today.


On another note hubby had major back surgery yesterday in Cuyahoga Falls.  The surgery went well but he is having a rough time with the pain meds upsetting his stomach.  When we left at 12:30 PM he was still not feeling very good.  I am sure once they get his meds sorted out he will come along well.

3 comments:

  1. That's a bunch of quilts, even if they are small. Good job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....great job! I hope your husband recovers quickly and finds some relief from the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite an achievement Tudy, well done. Hope today will be a better day for Dale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.