Monday, June 27, 2016

This and That

Here is the spouted bottle hubby bought me at the Seville yard sales last weekend.  He spent a whole $.25 on it.  But I love the bottle.


Four more doll quilts for the Giving Doll.

 
I was out taking pictures when the Hummer flew by.  He landed in my Trumpet vine and is right in the middle of this picture on my Trumpet vine.  He landed here first then flew to the feeder in the next picture.



My Day Lilies.


My Hosta.


First tomatoes on our potted plants.


2 comments:

  1. I miss having my hummer feeders out. But I still have them eating at the flowers so that's nice. Great pics! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spouted jar! Beautiful. Your garden is looking fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.