Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Another This and That

Sorry for the blurry picture but these 2 Black Capped Chickadee's were having fun in the birdbath.  The sun on the window caused the glare.


One of my Trumpet vines and it has a lot of blooms on it this year.  They are just starting to open.  Many more to come.


Another Granny Square Doll Blanket for the Giving Doll.


Hand sanitizer bottle holders for you purse or what every you are carrying.  I need to get the bottles to fill them yet.  I will donate them to the church bazaar in Nov.


New carpet on my inside porch steps.  The old one was getting worn on the edges and we were afraid it might cause us to fall.  Besides I had a gift coupon for $25.00 and that covered the carpet and the tacks to hold it in place.  It should last us a long time.


2 comments:

  1. My trumpet vines are in full bloom too. Your new stair runner looks great! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. better safe than sorry when it comes to stairs, it looks good

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.