Monday, January 19, 2009

New Tote Is Finished

This is the pattern I made for my sewing tote. I took the idea for some of the designs from a old piece of fabric I had. I adjusted it to fit my needs.

This is after I had stitched the whole design. It is laying on my sewing machine table on top of the tote fabric.

This is after I had sewed the block on to my tote fabric and was trying to find the buttons I wanted to add to it.

This is the finished tote hanging in my dining room.

This is a close up of the buttons and beads I added to it before I sewed the tote.

4 comments:

  1. That is sew adorable! I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the stitchery and buttons for your new tote...also I see you're doing the Gail Pan Block of the Month...it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute your tote is!! How did you do the stitching around the embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super tote! Love the stitchery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.