Friday, March 6, 2009

Day away

Today was a day away, sort of. We go to our local Rec. Center 3 mornings a week for exercise. I belong to a senior stretch class that has gotten more arobic with the new instructors we have now. It is a fun class and I really enjoy all the ladies in it. We either have a pot luck lunch or go out to eat on the first Friday of the month. Today we went out to eat at a Japanese Resturant in a near by town. It was really different for me since I am a very plain eater do to a touchy digestive system. It was very good though and I enjoyed it. Next month will be the pot luck lunch. We always have lots of different dishes and never too many alike. Everyone is a good cook.

I have been stitching on a couple of small projects that I hope to finish and post this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.