Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Squirrels

I knew we were going to have a lot of baby squirrels because the adults were hauling dried leaves up the tree for several weeks now. I saw 1 baby gray squirrel last week but could not get a picture. This morning they all came down to play. I am still waiting for the black squirrels to appear. We have both colors.
This baby is sitting on the butt of a branch that was cut off because it was dead.
Can you see him? You will have to excuse the bad pictures but they are from my living room window and got a reflection from something.

I caught this one just as it was racing back up the tree.

This one was digging in the grass for something. They do a good job of digging in my flower beds too.

In this picture there is one baby at the base of the tree and another one on the left side just about out of the picture.

1 comment:

  1. The squirrels are so cute! We usually have them out on the roof garden but this year we've only seen one so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.