Monday, May 11, 2009

More Birdbath Visitor's

This bird had just left the birdbath. I have seen it for the last few days but it never got close enough to my window to get its picture till this morning. It is a White Crowned Sparrow. It has a large white stripe on its head.

This is a Gold Finch and he will be in the next picture too. They feed at the neighbors but seldom visit the bird bath.

A female Cardnial and the Gold Finch share the bird bath for a drink.

The male Cardnial visited later.

I have had some different visitors this year and hope to see many more. Since I am inside they are not scared off by any movements inside. I just have to remember to turn off the flash. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do.


1 comment:

  1. We have the white crowned sparrows here too but I can't take a picture from my living room like you can. They eat under the feeders all the time and the other day one took a good long bath as well. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.