Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stitching Done

This is my Block #8 of Verandah's Views. It is stitched but not trimmed or sashed. I have not decided on what fabric to use yet. Soon I hope.

I have been doing a lot of tatting lately and have sold some to several friends. I now have to get my tatted pieces into finished bookmarks and earrings. Tatting is an easy carry along to appointments where you will be waiting for the doctor or tests to be done.

Up date on my son Eric. He saw the doctor today as follow up to his motorcycle accident. He released him from the plastic boot but told him to be careful and to wear a lace up riding boot for more support. He is going out to get a pair. He could have pain and swelling for a few years because of the injury he had. Also a note to let you know he is wearing his helmet now.

1 comment:

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.