Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gift Hung and Puzzles

This is the gift our daughter Terry made for us for Christmas. I posted it before but we got it hung yesterday. The space is just the right size for it. Hubby took down a plaque he had hanging there for a long time. I think it look go there and you can see it from most any place in the room.

This is the second balloon puzzle we did. The first one is the next picture down. I think we are on a puzzle kick right now. But the sewing will take over the table before long.


First balloon puzzle we did.

4 comments:

  1. I've not done a puzzle in awhile and used to love doing them. The gift from Terry is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found a home for the wall hanging. The puzzles look great! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gift from Terry, it looks great hanging there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift from Terry....

    I love to do puzzles....and love these balloons

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.