Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Critters, Weather and Finishes

Here are pictures of just 2 of our squirrels. This one is a black squirrel and the next picture down is a gray squirrel. We have many of both colors. They are the same kind of squirrel but a slightly different color gene. At least that is what I have read. Click on the picture to see better.


After the heavy snow of Thur. night and Friday we got heavy rain Sunday night and this is the water standing on top of the snow in the field to the south of us. All the darker color is water. The second picture is my back yard. That is my neighbors mobile home in the picture. It was taken from my back door. There was major flooding in many areas aroud us. Our mobile home sits high enough to never get flooded but our sheds are a different story but it would still take a lot to flood them. The sun is out in full force today. Hope all the major flooding gets dried out.


Here are 5 coin purses or card purses I finished today. All they needed was sewn up the side and bottom and buttons sewn on. They will be for the craft show this fall or for gifts.

3 comments:

  1. That's the problem with your back yard...it's all flat so there's no place for the water to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, those pitures make me cold....love the purses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black squirrels! The only place I'd ever seen them was in Port Huron, Michigan - but now I'm seeing them in the next town over to us. So cute! Your coin purses are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.