Monday, February 20, 2012

Lavender Tote and Zipper Bag

I am trying to feel more spring like. I love this lavender fabric and have had it in my stash for a long time. I made the tote and put white rick-rack around the top because I used it on the zipper bag below. It also has a hook on the inside for keys or whatever.

The pictures do not look like the same color but they are. The bottom color is more true. I made the embroidered piece a long time ago and had no idea what I was going to do with it. I actually made 3 different color of them. Here is a zippered bag to go with the tote. I love rick-rack and buttons so that is what I used on it.

4 comments:

  1. Great lavender tote and sweet zipper bag.Your embroidery matches perfect:-) Love the leaves topper from last post aswell. How nice to have a daughter sharing the same hobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This twosome is so cute. Purple is my favorite color-any shade. This definitely feels "springy" to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, really cheers up a grey and miserable day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.