Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Birds and Small sewing

These pictures are of a Cat Bird.  I have a pair of them coming to the birdbath.



I also have Cardinals this year.  This is a young one and Mama was perched near by.


Just a little bit of sewing today.  I made a mat for my drink which sits near my computer.  It is actually on the corner of my dresser. I have a 6 inch floor tile  that sits there but this will sit on top of it and make it a lot nicer.



This matches the mats I made for my computer table the other day.  I did pad this on and just machine tacked it in the center.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of cat birds before, learning something new every day!Another lovely mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little mat is so cute! You're going to have the most color coordinated bedroom around! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.